At the Airport
The health and safety of our passengers, tenants, and employees has always been and will be our number-one priority. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that fully vaccinated people can travel at low risk to themselves.
In an effort to ensure the safety of our passengers while traveling, ALO has made several proactive enhancements to our facility and our cleaning procedures.
What ALO is doing to Protect Passengers
- Increased the frequency of our efforts to clean and disinfect restrooms and other high traffic areas.
- Installation of glass sneeze guards / barriers at main ticket counter check-in locations and at the gate counter
- Placement of visual social distancing stickers on our newly carpeted areas, and those carpeted areas in the Gate Area
- Installation a new TSA check-in booth at the entrance to the security checkpoint;
- Installation of additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the airport.